Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,283 BunnyBeeHope said: I miss having a microwave Click to expand... What.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,285 BaileyXcX said: I have a bunch of healthy meals in the freezer that I bought from this stupid place They're not bad Click to expand... Stupid place???
BaileyXcX said: I have a bunch of healthy meals in the freezer that I bought from this stupid place They're not bad Click to expand... Stupid place???
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,286 Maddiemoiselle said: What. Click to expand... What!?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,287 They sell pre-cooked healthy meals and you can keep them in your freezer until you're ready to eat. Single serving. Zero salt apparently
They sell pre-cooked healthy meals and you can keep them in your freezer until you're ready to eat. Single serving. Zero salt apparently
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,288 BunnyBeeHope said: What!? Click to expand... Why don't you have one??
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,289 BaileyXcX said: They sell pre-cooked healthy meals and you can keep them in your freezer until you're ready to eat. Single serving. Zero salt apparently Click to expand... Oh my. I need this.
BaileyXcX said: They sell pre-cooked healthy meals and you can keep them in your freezer until you're ready to eat. Single serving. Zero salt apparently Click to expand... Oh my. I need this.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,290 Maddiemoiselle said: What. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: What!? Click to expand... What!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,291 BunnyBeeHope said: What!? Click to expand... Apparently I plucked a nerve
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,293 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh my. I need this. Click to expand... It's actually cheaper than eating out too
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh my. I need this. Click to expand... It's actually cheaper than eating out too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,295 BaileyXcX said: They sell pre-cooked healthy meals and you can keep them in your freezer until you're ready to eat. Single serving. Zero salt apparently Click to expand... Is this not a regular thing over there?
BaileyXcX said: They sell pre-cooked healthy meals and you can keep them in your freezer until you're ready to eat. Single serving. Zero salt apparently Click to expand... Is this not a regular thing over there?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,296 BunnyBeeHope said: Is this not a regular thing over there? Click to expand... I mean definitely not as regular as fast food on every corner Maybe? Idk Someone just told me about it and I went and bought a few meals and they're pretty good and make me feel like I ate something healthy
BunnyBeeHope said: Is this not a regular thing over there? Click to expand... I mean definitely not as regular as fast food on every corner Maybe? Idk Someone just told me about it and I went and bought a few meals and they're pretty good and make me feel like I ate something healthy
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,297 BaileyXcX said: It's actually cheaper than eating out too Click to expand... No.....
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,298 Every supermarket here has ready meals. The place around the corner from me does 2 for €10 they are super tasty
Every supermarket here has ready meals. The place around the corner from me does 2 for €10 they are super tasty
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,299 Maddiemoiselle said: No..... Click to expand... Where do you eat that's less than $8?