D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,521 BaileyXcX said: You need some of my meds. Will knock you right out Click to expand... Took my Ambien with my Melatonin once ended up dreaming about dreaming
BaileyXcX said: You need some of my meds. Will knock you right out Click to expand... Took my Ambien with my Melatonin once ended up dreaming about dreaming
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,522 SeriouslySadie said: Gonna go for a walk Click to expand... This late.. Oh you are on the other side of the pond. Silly me.
SeriouslySadie said: Gonna go for a walk Click to expand... This late.. Oh you are on the other side of the pond. Silly me.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,523 Which side of the pond is the right side? Asking for a frog carrying a scorpion
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,524 Anyone else's phone auto correct is broken?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,525 ConsciousNobody said: Anyone else's phone auto correct is broken? Click to expand... Mine is always ducking broken
ConsciousNobody said: Anyone else's phone auto correct is broken? Click to expand... Mine is always ducking broken
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,526 When I type portion, it automatically corrects to "pirtion".
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,527 ConsciousNobody said: Anyone else's phone auto correct is broken? Click to expand... Hmm nope
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,529 Sometimes vegan gets corrected to vagina..
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,532 Imagine typing on a catering site: Want a vagina friendly lunch/ dinner or dessert.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,533 BaileyXcX said: Or it corrected it to buh Click to expand... Well that's on you missy. You are writing to Hope so much. buh buh.
BaileyXcX said: Or it corrected it to buh Click to expand... Well that's on you missy. You are writing to Hope so much. buh buh.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,534 Your buh buh s have become an emotion. I want t-shirt with that as logo.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,535 ConsciousNobody said: Your buh buh s have become an emotion. I want t-shirt with that as logo. Click to expand... That is a banger idea tbh
ConsciousNobody said: Your buh buh s have become an emotion. I want t-shirt with that as logo. Click to expand... That is a banger idea tbh
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,536 Fuzz_Ball said: Which side of the pond is the right side? Asking for a frog carrying a scorpion Click to expand... Left.
Fuzz_Ball said: Which side of the pond is the right side? Asking for a frog carrying a scorpion Click to expand... Left.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,537 ConsciousNobody said: Left. Click to expand... My left or your left? I take it left is America?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,538 Fuzz_Ball said: My left or your left? I take it left is America? Click to expand... I knew you were going to say that, and yes.
Fuzz_Ball said: My left or your left? I take it left is America? Click to expand... I knew you were going to say that, and yes.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,539 ConsciousNobody said: I knew you were going to say that, and yes. Click to expand... Good old America always hated it America isn’t so bad a place to live currently.
ConsciousNobody said: I knew you were going to say that, and yes. Click to expand... Good old America always hated it America isn’t so bad a place to live currently.