L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,706 BaileyXcX said: Morning lurky loo Click to expand... Morning Bailey.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,710 Lurking said: Morning Bailey. Click to expand... Pretty early innit?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,711 Maddiemoiselle said: Hey lurk Click to expand... Morning Maddie.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,712 BaileyXcX said: Pretty early innit? Click to expand... It is 04:17, I am unsure why I've awoken.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,713 I made £7.68 on vinted and went on a week long Vimto Bender
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,714 Lurking said: It is 04:17, I am unsure why I've awoken. Click to expand... That’s wild Are you anxious about the academy awards too?
Lurking said: It is 04:17, I am unsure why I've awoken. Click to expand... That’s wild Are you anxious about the academy awards too?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,715 Harthacnut said: I made £7.68 on vinted and went on a week long Vimto Bender Click to expand... Wildin
Harthacnut said: I made £7.68 on vinted and went on a week long Vimto Bender Click to expand... Wildin
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,718 Maddiemoiselle said: There's a Ciaran appearin' Click to expand... Wow I've said this clever line twice now and both times not a single reaction. You people make me sick.
Maddiemoiselle said: There's a Ciaran appearin' Click to expand... Wow I've said this clever line twice now and both times not a single reaction. You people make me sick.