Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,981 When Brits say chips they generally mean the thicker cut “fish and chips” style chips. Whereas when they’re like McDonald’s style then they’re fries
When Brits say chips they generally mean the thicker cut “fish and chips” style chips. Whereas when they’re like McDonald’s style then they’re fries
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,985 AmberWarning said: I’m very educational Click to expand... Red gonna like this
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,986 AmberWarning said: I’m very educational Click to expand... Yess you are miss
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,988 Maddiemoiselle said: Cunnilingus Click to expand... Greetings
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,989 Tash26 said: Greetings Click to expand... Mlem
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,992 Lurking said: Fuck sake Scotland. Click to expand... Exactly what I was thinking
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,993 Tash26 said: Wow That's prettttty inappropriate Click to expand... Scotland?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,994 How dare you. That's where Hogwarts is
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,996 Tash26 said: Click to expand... Excuse me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,997 Please explain yourself. I fucking dare you.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,998 Maddiemoiselle said: Scotland? Click to expand... Noooooo. The mlem
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,999 Maddiemoiselle said: Please explain yourself. I fucking dare you. Click to expand... Maybe I don't want to even though I already have
Maddiemoiselle said: Please explain yourself. I fucking dare you. Click to expand... Maybe I don't want to even though I already have