D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,461 I saw some people saying why are the students running home which I get But also like, they’re scared shitless they wanna go home to their family
I saw some people saying why are the students running home which I get But also like, they’re scared shitless they wanna go home to their family
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,462 Anyone who who gets flu symptoms will be shitting themselves
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,463 I don't share vapes or kiss anyone so hoping im safe.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,466 May be worth getting a.switch 2 now
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,468 BunnyBeeHope said: I kissed someone last week am I dead? Click to expand... I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence.
BunnyBeeHope said: I kissed someone last week am I dead? Click to expand... I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,469 Harthacnut said: I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence. Click to expand... Is there a thread for this!?
Harthacnut said: I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence. Click to expand... Is there a thread for this!?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,470 BunnyBeeHope said: I kissed someone last week am I dead? Click to expand... Dating?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,471 vanilla_hips said: Dating? Click to expand... Naw not yet anyhow
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,472 BunnyBeeHope said: Naw not yet anyhow Click to expand... Who did you kiss?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,474 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 494216 Click to expand... I feel targeted
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,475 vanilla_hips said: Who did you kiss? Click to expand... A nice person
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,477 BunnyBeeHope said: A nice person Click to expand... Confusion³