D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,461 I don't share vapes or kiss anyone so hoping im safe.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,464 May be worth getting a.switch 2 now
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,466 BunnyBeeHope said: I kissed someone last week am I dead? Click to expand... I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence.
BunnyBeeHope said: I kissed someone last week am I dead? Click to expand... I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,467 Harthacnut said: I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence. Click to expand... Is there a thread for this!?
Harthacnut said: I felt a disturbance in the force. Like a thousand FCN used cried out in pain, and then silence. Click to expand... Is there a thread for this!?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,468 BunnyBeeHope said: I kissed someone last week am I dead? Click to expand... Dating?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,469 vanilla_hips said: Dating? Click to expand... Naw not yet anyhow
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,470 BunnyBeeHope said: Naw not yet anyhow Click to expand... Who did you kiss?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,472 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 494216 Click to expand... I feel targeted
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,473 vanilla_hips said: Who did you kiss? Click to expand... A nice person
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,475 BunnyBeeHope said: A nice person Click to expand... Confusion³
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,479 All those scientists and they cant fix the WiFi?