PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,121 I made chicken parmy's tonight. Aussie pub classic
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,122 PlayfullDude said: Weather is better now. 5 inches of rain, but no bad winds...How are you? Click to expand... 5 inches
PlayfullDude said: Weather is better now. 5 inches of rain, but no bad winds...How are you? Click to expand... 5 inches
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,123 PlayfullDude said: Weather is better now. 5 inches of rain, but no bad winds...How are you? Click to expand... Curvy Thanks for asking
PlayfullDude said: Weather is better now. 5 inches of rain, but no bad winds...How are you? Click to expand... Curvy Thanks for asking
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,124 PlayfullDude said: I made chicken parmy's tonight. Aussie pub classic Click to expand... Yum
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,125 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 496175 Click to expand... Thank ye. I thought they were called hoovers... or is that just the stand up style?
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 496175 Click to expand... Thank ye. I thought they were called hoovers... or is that just the stand up style?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,126 Tender_n_Crispy said: Thank ye. I thought they were called hoovers... or is that just the stand up style? Click to expand... We have Hetty , James, George , pascal etc.
Tender_n_Crispy said: Thank ye. I thought they were called hoovers... or is that just the stand up style? Click to expand... We have Hetty , James, George , pascal etc.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,127 Harthacnut said: We have Hetty , James, George , pascal etc. Click to expand... Ok. Ill give up. Lol
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,129 Curvylily said: Curvy Thanks for asking Click to expand... Curvy = Gorgeous
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,130 Tender_n_Crispy said: Thank ye. I thought they were called hoovers... or is that just the stand up style? Click to expand... Well technically hoover is a brand but its been adopted for use for all vacuums.
Tender_n_Crispy said: Thank ye. I thought they were called hoovers... or is that just the stand up style? Click to expand... Well technically hoover is a brand but its been adopted for use for all vacuums.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,131 Harthacnut said: Henry sucks the best though. Click to expand... I got the pet edition for extra suck
Harthacnut said: Henry sucks the best though. Click to expand... I got the pet edition for extra suck
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,133 Ya twisting my melon man, ya know you talk so hip, ya twisting my melon man. *Bez dances*
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,134 PlayfullDude said: I made chicken parmy's tonight. Aussie pub classic Click to expand... Share
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,135 Harthacnut said: Ya twisting my melon man, ya know you talk so hip, ya twisting my melon man. *Bez dances* Click to expand... Call the cops
Harthacnut said: Ya twisting my melon man, ya know you talk so hip, ya twisting my melon man. *Bez dances* Click to expand... Call the cops
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,137 BunnyBeeHope said: Share Click to expand... Sending portions
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,138 Harthacnut said: Chickens don't have palms Click to expand... cocks do
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,139 PlayfullDude said: cocks do Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,140 PlayfullDude said: cocks do Click to expand... He knows that