Wouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrheaI'll give you $10.35 if you drink it.
Wouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrheaI'll give you $10.35 if you drink it.
ABORT THE FLOWYea my buddy was in the sprinkler room and I called him and was like whatever you did fucking stop...we have a shit ton of water on the floor... it's been a day so far to say the least
Speaking of flowWouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrhea
Haha basicallyABORT THE FLOW
REPEAT: ABORT THE FLOWWWW!!!!
Sup
Yea it'll be flowing aright lolSpeaking of flow
Poop
Okay. I've had enough of this immaturity. How dare you both. Gross.
I think we all knew that lolSo basically what happened today at work was definitely Mark's fault
Whyyyy would you get right down in front of that pipe after all that came exploding out????
Well it was still worth mentioningI think we all knew that lol
You the real MVPI was gonna blame him on the report anyway