Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,821 Harthacnut said: I'll give you $10.35 if you drink it. Click to expand... Wouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrhea
Harthacnut said: I'll give you $10.35 if you drink it. Click to expand... Wouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrhea
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,822 Casey86 said: Yea my buddy was in the sprinkler room and I called him and was like whatever you did fucking stop...we have a shit ton of water on the floor... it's been a day so far to say the least Click to expand... ABORT THE FLOW REPEAT: ABORT THE FLOWWWW!!!!
Casey86 said: Yea my buddy was in the sprinkler room and I called him and was like whatever you did fucking stop...we have a shit ton of water on the floor... it's been a day so far to say the least Click to expand... ABORT THE FLOW REPEAT: ABORT THE FLOWWWW!!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,823 Casey86 said: Wouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrhea Click to expand... Speaking of flow
Casey86 said: Wouldn't be worth it, probably end up with a bad case of diarrhea Click to expand... Speaking of flow
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,825 youngbustyredhead said: ABORT THE FLOW REPEAT: ABORT THE FLOWWWW!!!! Click to expand... Haha basically
youngbustyredhead said: ABORT THE FLOW REPEAT: ABORT THE FLOWWWW!!!! Click to expand... Haha basically
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,827 Curvylily said: Grilled cheese for sure Cheesesteak @Maddiemoiselle Chicken parm Click to expand... Sup
Curvylily said: Grilled cheese for sure Cheesesteak @Maddiemoiselle Chicken parm Click to expand... Sup
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,828 youngbustyredhead said: Speaking of flow Click to expand... Yea it'll be flowing aright lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,831 BaileyXcX said: Poop Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Okay. I've had enough of this immaturity. How dare you both. Gross.
BaileyXcX said: Poop Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Okay. I've had enough of this immaturity. How dare you both. Gross.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,833 So basically what happened today at work was definitely Mark's fault
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,835 Casey86 said: So basically what happened today at work was definitely Mark's fault Click to expand... I think we all knew that lol
Casey86 said: So basically what happened today at work was definitely Mark's fault Click to expand... I think we all knew that lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,836 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Whyyyy would you get right down in front of that pipe after all that came exploding out????
Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Whyyyy would you get right down in front of that pipe after all that came exploding out????
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,838 youngbustyredhead said: I think we all knew that lol Click to expand... Well it was still worth mentioning
youngbustyredhead said: I think we all knew that lol Click to expand... Well it was still worth mentioning
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,839 BaileyXcX said: I was gonna blame him on the report anyway Click to expand... You the real MVP