Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,581 Getting into work, another night going down!
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,586 Just checking in here but I'll go to bed soon though.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,589 Just home from a walk in the woods and now exhausted so feet up and coffee
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,590 Trying to survive to the end of the work day, so tired
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,591 BunnyBeeHope said: Trying to survive to the end of the work day, so tired Click to expand... Oh no …but if it helps I will have a little nap for you cos I’m kind like that
BunnyBeeHope said: Trying to survive to the end of the work day, so tired Click to expand... Oh no …but if it helps I will have a little nap for you cos I’m kind like that
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,592 Amelia24 said: Oh no …but if it helps I will have a little nap for you cos I’m kind like that Click to expand... Have a nice dream for me as well please
Amelia24 said: Oh no …but if it helps I will have a little nap for you cos I’m kind like that Click to expand... Have a nice dream for me as well please
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,593 Cooking dinner. Marinaded steaks, baked potato with a herby butter and steamed broccoli.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,595 Chris_90 said: Wrapping up some gifts… not my greatest talent Click to expand... Send tracking, I’m waiting for my gift.
Chris_90 said: Wrapping up some gifts… not my greatest talent Click to expand... Send tracking, I’m waiting for my gift.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,596 WFH is not working today. Cooking, dog needs attention, and apparently my brain can’t lock in today. So, everything except what I should be doing.
WFH is not working today. Cooking, dog needs attention, and apparently my brain can’t lock in today. So, everything except what I should be doing.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 14, 2026 #46,600 Between meetings. Did you do the thing? Yep. Do you need any help? Nope. Okay meeting over. Rinse, lather, repeat.
Between meetings. Did you do the thing? Yep. Do you need any help? Nope. Okay meeting over. Rinse, lather, repeat.