Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,206 Professor_Oral said: The fuck have I walked in on? Click to expand... Apparently octopus sex...
Slopps Resident FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,207 Not really BaileyXcX said: I am now Click to expand... Watching the boys or buying an octopus online?
Not really BaileyXcX said: I am now Click to expand... Watching the boys or buying an octopus online?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,209 Casey86 said: Apparently octopus sex... Click to expand... Uh-huh.. erm.. cool?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,210 Slopps said: Not really Watching the boys or buying an octopus online? Click to expand... Yes
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,212 Professor_Oral said: Uh-huh.. erm.. cool? Click to expand... I guess...
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,214 I've seen the first three series and watched Gen Z.. I need to catch up
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 23, 2026 #448,217 BaileyXcX said: Oh y’all weren’t joking Click to expand... Nope and its not even close to the weirdest thing in it
BaileyXcX said: Oh y’all weren’t joking Click to expand... Nope and its not even close to the weirdest thing in it