Nekojanai Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,101 Waiting for dinner to finish cooking. My kitchen strike didn't last long
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,103 Getting to bed after a long day. Work and then out to celebrate my birthday. A nice dinner and talks with family
Getting to bed after a long day. Work and then out to celebrate my birthday. A nice dinner and talks with family
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,105 Taking a bath, enjoying my day off with me-time.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,106 Coffee Advil peppermint treating a mild migraine.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,107 Sakura3 said: Waiting for dinner to finish cooking. My kitchen strike didn't last long Click to expand... Mine never do either. And I need to prep my family for like 3-4 days before I do go on strike
Sakura3 said: Waiting for dinner to finish cooking. My kitchen strike didn't last long Click to expand... Mine never do either. And I need to prep my family for like 3-4 days before I do go on strike
Nekojanai Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,108 Lexi_79 said: Mine never do either. And I need to prep my family for like 3-4 days before I do go on strike Click to expand... I'm gonna need to prep a bunch of food today while it's cooler, so that I won't have to suffer later
Lexi_79 said: Mine never do either. And I need to prep my family for like 3-4 days before I do go on strike Click to expand... I'm gonna need to prep a bunch of food today while it's cooler, so that I won't have to suffer later
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,109 lazy day off in bed but need to get up before the headache comes to torture me. coffee needed badly. sun is shining. temparature okay.
lazy day off in bed but need to get up before the headache comes to torture me. coffee needed badly. sun is shining. temparature okay.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,110 ericx said: lazy day off in bed but need to get up before the headache comes to torture me. coffee needed badly. sun is shining. temparature okay. Click to expand... Enjoy your day off
ericx said: lazy day off in bed but need to get up before the headache comes to torture me. coffee needed badly. sun is shining. temparature okay. Click to expand... Enjoy your day off
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,111 Waiting for the doctor to call me ……this could be a loooong wait lol
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,112 Making a grocery list and meal planning because of it.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,113 VelvetReverie said: Making a grocery list and meal planning because of it. Click to expand... Sneakily adds to list Chocolate Strawberries Icecream
VelvetReverie said: Making a grocery list and meal planning because of it. Click to expand... Sneakily adds to list Chocolate Strawberries Icecream
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,114 Lil_wonders said: Sneakily adds to list Chocolate Strawberries Icecream Click to expand... They are all already on there
Lil_wonders said: Sneakily adds to list Chocolate Strawberries Icecream Click to expand... They are all already on there
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 3, 2026 #47,115 Waiting for the train to take me home Well, to take me to my car, which will take me home
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,119 Playing with my wood or playing Jenga. Not sure. What I'm sure of is that construction / framing lumber is trash. At least I don't have a parallelogram
Playing with my wood or playing Jenga. Not sure. What I'm sure of is that construction / framing lumber is trash. At least I don't have a parallelogram
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,120 Vroom vroom bling bling mothafukka