Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,121 It's gonna be YUUUUUGE FML
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,122 Sitting on my deck enjoying some 420 before bed
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,126 About to start cooking dinner. Chicken satay with satay sauce, rice and green beans.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,128 Simonsaysxxx503 said: Packing for weekend away! Click to expand... 2nd vacation?
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,130 ConsciousNobody said: 2nd vacation? Click to expand... Actual vacation now, besides just hanging out at home lol
ConsciousNobody said: 2nd vacation? Click to expand... Actual vacation now, besides just hanging out at home lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,131 Simonsaysxxx503 said: Actual vacation now, besides just hanging out at home lol Click to expand... Woo hoo. I am glad you get to go away, please sip some mimosa. Or a fancy something.
Simonsaysxxx503 said: Actual vacation now, besides just hanging out at home lol Click to expand... Woo hoo. I am glad you get to go away, please sip some mimosa. Or a fancy something.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,132 Amberrlicious said: Pondering what to eat Click to expand... What did you make? Or having?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,133 ConsciousNobody said: What did you make? Or having? Click to expand... I have the British classic beans on toast
ConsciousNobody said: What did you make? Or having? Click to expand... I have the British classic beans on toast
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,134 Amberrlicious said: I have the British classic beans on toast Click to expand... Comfort food, yum.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,135 ConsciousNobody said: Comfort food, yum. Click to expand... Yes. Cheap, tasty, easy to make and eat, reasonably health and I’m not going to binge it.
ConsciousNobody said: Comfort food, yum. Click to expand... Yes. Cheap, tasty, easy to make and eat, reasonably health and I’m not going to binge it.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,136 ^ I like Beans on Toast, a slice of cheese on top and let it melt. Yum Thread: Running a
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,137 Amberrlicious said: Yes. Cheap, tasty, easy to make and eat, reasonably health and I’m not going to binge it. Click to expand... Sounds delicious, nutritious.
Amberrlicious said: Yes. Cheap, tasty, easy to make and eat, reasonably health and I’m not going to binge it. Click to expand... Sounds delicious, nutritious.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,138 Another good day at work. Noodle soup salad and fresh orange juice. Still struggling with one injured arm.
Another good day at work. Noodle soup salad and fresh orange juice. Still struggling with one injured arm.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,139 ericx said: Another good day at work. Noodle soup salad and fresh orange juice. Still struggling with one injured arm. Click to expand... you are trying, and that is all anyone can do.. wishing you a steady recovery.
ericx said: Another good day at work. Noodle soup salad and fresh orange juice. Still struggling with one injured arm. Click to expand... you are trying, and that is all anyone can do.. wishing you a steady recovery.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 4, 2026 #47,140 doing stuff here while half watching Erin Brokovich (my spelling is probably wrong)