LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,302 I’ve to find that gif again for Maddie. Seems appropriate
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,303 SarcasticSadie said: Also 3-1 Ya heard it here first Click to expand... Which way.. that's what worries me lol
SarcasticSadie said: Also 3-1 Ya heard it here first Click to expand... Which way.. that's what worries me lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,306 Kane 1 Bellingham 1 Guehi 1 And whoever plays for them 1
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,307 Oh yeah.... England are playing......woo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,308 SarcasticSadie said: 5 is greedy, Goober! Click to expand... Girl no. It's generous
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,309 since Kane is my 12th man this round, I’m okay if he wants to score all the goals
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,311 SarcasticSadie said: 5 is greedy, Goober! Click to expand... Is it? Is it though?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,314 As long as everyone has a good time That's the main thing
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,315 Tash26 said: As long as everyone has a good time That's the main thing Click to expand... Satisfaction guaranteed Kinda Mostly
Tash26 said: As long as everyone has a good time That's the main thing Click to expand... Satisfaction guaranteed Kinda Mostly
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,317 I should stop thinking about oral pleasure and get some work done
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,318 Maddiemoiselle said: I should stop thinking about oral pleasure and get some work done Click to expand... Oh. Don't be so hasty
Maddiemoiselle said: I should stop thinking about oral pleasure and get some work done Click to expand... Oh. Don't be so hasty
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,319 Maddiemoiselle said: I should stop thinking about oral pleasure and get some work done Click to expand... Are you sure ?
Maddiemoiselle said: I should stop thinking about oral pleasure and get some work done Click to expand... Are you sure ?