D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,261 Yeah that's the worst. I'm gonna put the heating on in my car when I go home.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,263 It's still 33c outside. I am not built for this heat
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,264 I can't wait until winter so I can complain about how cold it is.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,265 Professor_Oral said: It's still 33c outside. I am not built for this heat Click to expand... Dude the only people over here that are built for it are foreigners and psychos.
Professor_Oral said: It's still 33c outside. I am not built for this heat Click to expand... Dude the only people over here that are built for it are foreigners and psychos.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,266 LeiaSkywalker said: Dude the only people over here that are built for it are foreigners and psychos. Click to expand... Wait what?? Are you saying my pale, freckled as Irish as Irish skin can be, can’t cope!!
LeiaSkywalker said: Dude the only people over here that are built for it are foreigners and psychos. Click to expand... Wait what?? Are you saying my pale, freckled as Irish as Irish skin can be, can’t cope!!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,267 cian46irish said: Wait what?? Are you saying my pale, freckled as Irish as Irish skin can be, can’t cope!! Click to expand... I'm amazed you're still alive tbh.
cian46irish said: Wait what?? Are you saying my pale, freckled as Irish as Irish skin can be, can’t cope!! Click to expand... I'm amazed you're still alive tbh.
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,268 LeiaSkywalker said: Dude the only people over here that are built for it are foreigners and psychos. Click to expand... something something … psycho. You rang?
LeiaSkywalker said: Dude the only people over here that are built for it are foreigners and psychos. Click to expand... something something … psycho. You rang?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,269 cian46irish said: Wait what?? Are you saying my pale, freckled as Irish as Irish skin can be, can’t cope!! Click to expand... LeiaSkywalker said: I'm amazed you're still alive tbh. Click to expand... I'm amazed you aren't a pile of ashes on the ground lol
cian46irish said: Wait what?? Are you saying my pale, freckled as Irish as Irish skin can be, can’t cope!! Click to expand... LeiaSkywalker said: I'm amazed you're still alive tbh. Click to expand... I'm amazed you aren't a pile of ashes on the ground lol
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,273 I'm gonna go have the coldest fucking shower ever and it will be glorious
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,275 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm gonna go have the coldest fucking shower ever and it will be glorious Click to expand... Not to jump on your bandwagon.. but I already did and it was so satisfying
LeiaSkywalker said: I'm gonna go have the coldest fucking shower ever and it will be glorious Click to expand... Not to jump on your bandwagon.. but I already did and it was so satisfying
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,277 Amberrlicious said: Jump on my bandwagon bb Click to expand... I will respectfully decline lol.. but thanks haha
Amberrlicious said: Jump on my bandwagon bb Click to expand... I will respectfully decline lol.. but thanks haha
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,280 Amberrlicious said: Not you though prof No offence Lol Click to expand... Lol, none taken.. I thought I'd put it out there haha
Amberrlicious said: Not you though prof No offence Lol Click to expand... Lol, none taken.. I thought I'd put it out there haha