Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,241 Tash26 said: With 70% humidity Click to expand... Hate.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,242 BaileyXcX said: hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot heeeeeeeeat HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTWOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE Click to expand... Still on caffeine?
BaileyXcX said: hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot heeeeeeeeat HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTWOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE Click to expand... Still on caffeine?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,245 SarcasticSadie said: Also be Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,247 SarcasticSadie said: Also Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: How long till you get tired of that? Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Me? I could eat hot dogs all day long ha! Click to expand... Take a room.
SarcasticSadie said: Also Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: How long till you get tired of that? Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Me? I could eat hot dogs all day long ha! Click to expand... Take a room.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,248 Texas is used to and equipped for extreme heat unlike the UK I think. So y’all have it worse than I do
Texas is used to and equipped for extreme heat unlike the UK I think. So y’all have it worse than I do
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,249 BaileyXcX said: Texas is used to and equipped for extreme heat unlike the UK I think. So y’all have it worse than I do Click to expand... It's like the rare times y'all get a tiny amount of snow and everything shuts down. We're all equipped for different things
BaileyXcX said: Texas is used to and equipped for extreme heat unlike the UK I think. So y’all have it worse than I do Click to expand... It's like the rare times y'all get a tiny amount of snow and everything shuts down. We're all equipped for different things
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,250 We're not used to this shit at all and it's not really a gradual build up either. It'll be rain for a week then bam, the sun wants to fucking kill everyone!! Then rain again.
We're not used to this shit at all and it's not really a gradual build up either. It'll be rain for a week then bam, the sun wants to fucking kill everyone!! Then rain again.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,252 Maddiemoiselle said: It's like the rare times y'all get a tiny amount of snow and everything shuts down. We're all equipped for different things Click to expand... Uh huh, Babygrows made by Canada Goose
Maddiemoiselle said: It's like the rare times y'all get a tiny amount of snow and everything shuts down. We're all equipped for different things Click to expand... Uh huh, Babygrows made by Canada Goose
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,253 SarcasticSadie said: Uh huh, Babygrows made by Canada Goose Click to expand... Dearest Goober, I do not understand this sentence. Sincerely, Other Goober
SarcasticSadie said: Uh huh, Babygrows made by Canada Goose Click to expand... Dearest Goober, I do not understand this sentence. Sincerely, Other Goober
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,254 Maddiemoiselle said: Dearest Goober, I do not understand this sentence. Sincerely, Other Goober Click to expand... Dearest Super Goober This does not surprise me. Rompers, Sleepers, Onesies, Or put another way: That moment when ya land in Canada and ya see babies wearing Artic Parkas, indoors. Sincerely, The Lesser Goober
Maddiemoiselle said: Dearest Goober, I do not understand this sentence. Sincerely, Other Goober Click to expand... Dearest Super Goober This does not surprise me. Rompers, Sleepers, Onesies, Or put another way: That moment when ya land in Canada and ya see babies wearing Artic Parkas, indoors. Sincerely, The Lesser Goober
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,255 BaileyXcX said: Texas is used to and equipped for extreme heat unlike the UK I think. So y’all have it worse than I do Click to expand... It’s actually just perfect in Scotland 26c today, we aren’t getting the extreme temperatures
BaileyXcX said: Texas is used to and equipped for extreme heat unlike the UK I think. So y’all have it worse than I do Click to expand... It’s actually just perfect in Scotland 26c today, we aren’t getting the extreme temperatures
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,256 SarcasticSadie said: Dearest Super Goober This does not surprise me. Rompers, Sleepers, Onesies, Or put another way: That moment when ya land in Canada and ya see babies wearing Artic Parkas, indoors. Sincerely, The Lesser Goober Click to expand... Oh damn.... Hello there "Lesser Goober"
SarcasticSadie said: Dearest Super Goober This does not surprise me. Rompers, Sleepers, Onesies, Or put another way: That moment when ya land in Canada and ya see babies wearing Artic Parkas, indoors. Sincerely, The Lesser Goober Click to expand... Oh damn.... Hello there "Lesser Goober"
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,259 I had the ac on the whole drive out of London, approx an hour and a half, at arctic temperature, fan on full. Then I got home and got out.. fml
I had the ac on the whole drive out of London, approx an hour and a half, at arctic temperature, fan on full. Then I got home and got out.. fml