Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,301 Oh. Hopefully she doesn't spread that eagle Or something
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,302 omg someone take your shot im dying here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,304 Iwai misses her birdie and is out of it Now if Brooke makes her eagle putt there's a playoff between her and Ryu
Iwai misses her birdie and is out of it Now if Brooke makes her eagle putt there's a playoff between her and Ryu
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,305 ahhhh she made eagle!!!!!!!! now playoff time!!! Broooooke
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,307 Amberrlicious said: I love your enthusiasm Shush Tash Click to expand... She's a very enthusiastic good girl TBF
Amberrlicious said: I love your enthusiasm Shush Tash Click to expand... She's a very enthusiastic good girl TBF
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,308 Brooke was 7 shots back at the start of the day She's so good
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,309 Tash26 said: She's a very enthusiastic good girl TBF Click to expand... Smh But yes, true
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,311 youngbustyredhead said: Ok let's get this going pls Click to expand... Oh damn All three of us? Fineeeee
youngbustyredhead said: Ok let's get this going pls Click to expand... Oh damn All three of us? Fineeeee
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,312 Too early for this. Telemarketers won't let me sleep in peace.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,314 youngbustyredhead said: Ok let's get this going pls Click to expand... Too early for whatever this is. But cheering for you. "Yay. Go Ginxie".
youngbustyredhead said: Ok let's get this going pls Click to expand... Too early for whatever this is. But cheering for you. "Yay. Go Ginxie".
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,316 ConsciousNobody said: Too early for whatever this is. But cheering for you. "Yay. Go Ginxie". Click to expand... Golf!
ConsciousNobody said: Too early for whatever this is. But cheering for you. "Yay. Go Ginxie". Click to expand... Golf!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,317 ConsciousNobody said: Too early for this. Telemarketers won't let me sleep in peace. Click to expand... Boooooooo those people
ConsciousNobody said: Too early for this. Telemarketers won't let me sleep in peace. Click to expand... Boooooooo those people
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,318 Aw they just interviewed Iwai and she started crying
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,319 ConsciousNobody said: Is Tash always like this? Heathen? Click to expand... Whaaaaaat? I'm behaving
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,320 youngbustyredhead said: Golf! Click to expand... When I am normal awake, I would be all over that. But I support you. Who are we cheering?
youngbustyredhead said: Golf! Click to expand... When I am normal awake, I would be all over that. But I support you. Who are we cheering?