youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,321 Tash26 said: Whaaaaaat? I'm behaving Click to expand... The fire reaction is for your pants being on fire And yes I know you're going to smirk this too
Tash26 said: Whaaaaaat? I'm behaving Click to expand... The fire reaction is for your pants being on fire And yes I know you're going to smirk this too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,323 ConsciousNobody said: When I am normal awake, I would be all over that. But I support you. Who are we cheering? Click to expand... Brooke Henderson! She scored an eagle on the last hole to force a playoff!
ConsciousNobody said: When I am normal awake, I would be all over that. But I support you. Who are we cheering? Click to expand... Brooke Henderson! She scored an eagle on the last hole to force a playoff!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,324 ConsciousNobody said: Is Tash always like this? Heathen? Click to expand... You don’t know ? Oh Surprising
ConsciousNobody said: Is Tash always like this? Heathen? Click to expand... You don’t know ? Oh Surprising
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,327 Amberrlicious said: You don’t know ? Oh Surprising Click to expand... Well I thought she too occasionally can be wholesome. Didn't think she would be that bad.
Amberrlicious said: You don’t know ? Oh Surprising Click to expand... Well I thought she too occasionally can be wholesome. Didn't think she would be that bad.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,328 ConsciousNobody said: Well I thought she too occasionally can be wholesome. Didn't think she would be that bad. Click to expand... Actually she can But shhhh don’t tell anyone
ConsciousNobody said: Well I thought she too occasionally can be wholesome. Didn't think she would be that bad. Click to expand... Actually she can But shhhh don’t tell anyone
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,329 Tash26 said: Well I am shooketh Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,330 Ok they're just now getting in the carts to go to the playoff tee, I don't think this is gonna be done before church
Ok they're just now getting in the carts to go to the playoff tee, I don't think this is gonna be done before church
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,331 youngbustyredhead said: Ok they're just now getting in the carts to go to the playoff tee, I don't think this is gonna be done before church Click to expand... Watch after church?
youngbustyredhead said: Ok they're just now getting in the carts to go to the playoff tee, I don't think this is gonna be done before church Click to expand... Watch after church?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,333 ConsciousNobody said: Hello ladies and Tash air hugs. Click to expand... Awwww. No physical hug? I don't bite Much
ConsciousNobody said: Hello ladies and Tash air hugs. Click to expand... Awwww. No physical hug? I don't bite Much
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,334 dangit Ryu on the fairway, Brooke in the rough
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,335 I have received special dispensation to watch church from home if this doesn't end soon
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,337 Amberrlicious said: Wait You can watch church from home ??? Click to expand... Yes, they have a livestream
Amberrlicious said: Wait You can watch church from home ??? Click to expand... Yes, they have a livestream
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,338 youngbustyredhead said: Yes, they have a livestream Click to expand... Tash26 said: Well I am shooketh Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: Yes, they have a livestream Click to expand... Tash26 said: Well I am shooketh Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,339 Lots of churches do! It's handy for members who can't get out and about And was REALLY handy during Covid lol And now it's handy for obsessed golf fans
Lots of churches do! It's handy for members who can't get out and about And was REALLY handy during Covid lol And now it's handy for obsessed golf fans
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,340 Aw they showed Lydia Ko being all happy and huggy with Iwai, trying to cheer her up. Iwai still teary but smiling
Aw they showed Lydia Ko being all happy and huggy with Iwai, trying to cheer her up. Iwai still teary but smiling