youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,343 Ryu on the green but way far away from the hole
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,344 Amberrlicious said: Just realised not eaten yet today Click to expand... wtaf now I am shooketh
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,345 Amberrlicious said: Just realised not eaten yet today Click to expand... Oh Hey
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,346 dangit Brooke just off the green Almost went in the bunker
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,347 youngbustyredhead said: I have received special dispensation to watch church from home if this doesn't end soon Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Wait You can watch church from home ??? Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Yes, they have a livestream Click to expand... Tash26 said: Well I am shooketh Click to expand... This.
youngbustyredhead said: I have received special dispensation to watch church from home if this doesn't end soon Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Wait You can watch church from home ??? Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Yes, they have a livestream Click to expand... Tash26 said: Well I am shooketh Click to expand... This.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,349 Amberrlicious said: Just realised not eaten yet today Click to expand... Me neither. Starved. Need food. Stat. Also this dull migraine to vanish before it worsens.
Amberrlicious said: Just realised not eaten yet today Click to expand... Me neither. Starved. Need food. Stat. Also this dull migraine to vanish before it worsens.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,351 Amberrlicious said: I have cereal Click to expand... I have malk (homemade nut milk).
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,352 She didn't make it, but if Brooke doesn't hole out it's probably over
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,353 ConsciousNobody said: Me neither. Starved. Need food. Stat. Also this dull migraine to vanish before it worsens. Click to expand... begone migraine!
ConsciousNobody said: Me neither. Starved. Need food. Stat. Also this dull migraine to vanish before it worsens. Click to expand... begone migraine!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,354 Tahs don't be tashing and don't make it filthy.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,356 Now Amber is smirking my innocent golf posts lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,358 youngbustyredhead said: Now Amber is smirking my innocent golf posts lol Click to expand... Sorry, ‘twas a slip of the finger
youngbustyredhead said: Now Amber is smirking my innocent golf posts lol Click to expand... Sorry, ‘twas a slip of the finger
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,359 Now the dumb part where they dump champagne all over them
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,360 youngbustyredhead said: Poop Click to expand... Weird fetish I would say.