youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,361 ftr, I would think that was dumb even if Brooke won It's a waste and sticky and makes them look a mess when they're getting interviewed after
ftr, I would think that was dumb even if Brooke won It's a waste and sticky and makes them look a mess when they're getting interviewed after
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,362 Sorry your girl didn’t win. But very close by the sounds of it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,363 ConsciousNobody said: Me neither. Starved. Need food. Stat. Also this dull migraine to vanish before it worsens. Click to expand... Throwing some snacks and water at you
ConsciousNobody said: Me neither. Starved. Need food. Stat. Also this dull migraine to vanish before it worsens. Click to expand... Throwing some snacks and water at you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,365 Amberrlicious said: Sorry your girl didn’t win. But very close by the sounds of it Click to expand... ty
Amberrlicious said: Sorry your girl didn’t win. But very close by the sounds of it Click to expand... ty
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,366 youngbustyredhead said: ftr, I would think that was dumb even if Brooke won Click to expand... I am sorry. youngbustyredhead said: It's a waste and sticky and makes them look a mess when they're getting interviewed after Click to expand... You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash.
youngbustyredhead said: ftr, I would think that was dumb even if Brooke won Click to expand... I am sorry. youngbustyredhead said: It's a waste and sticky and makes them look a mess when they're getting interviewed after Click to expand... You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,367 ConsciousNobody said: You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash. Click to expand... I didn’t even think that But now I am
ConsciousNobody said: You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash. Click to expand... I didn’t even think that But now I am
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,368 ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry. Click to expand... ty ConsciousNobody said: You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash. Click to expand... ironically, she hearted that post
ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry. Click to expand... ty ConsciousNobody said: You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash. Click to expand... ironically, she hearted that post
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,369 Amberrlicious said: Sorry your girl didn’t win. But very close by the sounds of it Click to expand... This. Some days we don't win, but it's how we played that counts. Ginxie
Amberrlicious said: Sorry your girl didn’t win. But very close by the sounds of it Click to expand... This. Some days we don't win, but it's how we played that counts. Ginxie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,370 ahh they interviewed Brooke and she was smiling and calm and being a good sport but you could just tell she wanted to cry
ahh they interviewed Brooke and she was smiling and calm and being a good sport but you could just tell she wanted to cry
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,371 ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry. You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash. Click to expand... Right??? It's so so mean
ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry. You are doing this on purpose, to instigate Tash. Click to expand... Right??? It's so so mean
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,372 youngbustyredhead said: ahh they interviewed Brooke and she was smiling and calm and being a good sport but you could just tell she wanted to cry Click to expand... Just saw the end of the women’s final at Wimbledon and the loser was the same You would be, right ?
youngbustyredhead said: ahh they interviewed Brooke and she was smiling and calm and being a good sport but you could just tell she wanted to cry Click to expand... Just saw the end of the women’s final at Wimbledon and the loser was the same You would be, right ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,373 Okie even tho I'm at home ima focus on church now Thanks for holding my hand through it ladies!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,374 youngbustyredhead said: Okie even tho I'm at home ima focus on church now Thanks for holding my hand through it ladies! Click to expand... We like holding your hand when you do the thing watching golf
youngbustyredhead said: Okie even tho I'm at home ima focus on church now Thanks for holding my hand through it ladies! Click to expand... We like holding your hand when you do the thing watching golf
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,375 youngbustyredhead said: Okie even tho I'm at home ima focus on church now Thanks for holding my hand through it ladies! Click to expand... Always even when you can’t feel it Tash don’t make that creepy
youngbustyredhead said: Okie even tho I'm at home ima focus on church now Thanks for holding my hand through it ladies! Click to expand... Always even when you can’t feel it Tash don’t make that creepy
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,376 Amberrlicious said: Always even when you can’t feel it Tash don’t make that creepy Click to expand... You guys are just saying things now to get a rise out of me
Amberrlicious said: Always even when you can’t feel it Tash don’t make that creepy Click to expand... You guys are just saying things now to get a rise out of me