youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,401 Amberrlicious said: But you’re so sensible And don’t take any shit And such a good girl too Click to expand... um this is all very nice but I am also a total goof and still in school and I don't like coffee
Amberrlicious said: But you’re so sensible And don’t take any shit And such a good girl too Click to expand... um this is all very nice but I am also a total goof and still in school and I don't like coffee
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,404 youngbustyredhead said: And I'm a subby sub sub who subs Click to expand... Sub
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,406 Maddiemoiselle said: Coffee is a requirement? Click to expand... Always
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,407 I am getting these vibes from this discussion lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,408 Amberrlicious said: Always Click to expand... Ah ha! Then you should be in charge!!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,409 youngbustyredhead said: I am getting these vibes from this discussion lol Click to expand... Stuff like that But I do get the subby subby sub sub bit
youngbustyredhead said: I am getting these vibes from this discussion lol Click to expand... Stuff like that But I do get the subby subby sub sub bit
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,411 youngbustyredhead said: Ah ha! Then you should be in charge!!!! Click to expand... Actually Should be Hope
youngbustyredhead said: Ah ha! Then you should be in charge!!!! Click to expand... Actually Should be Hope
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,412 youngbustyredhead said: *walks away happily* Click to expand... *watches your butt*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,414 Amberrlicious said: *watches your butt* Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,415 Maddiemoiselle said: CN could be in charge Click to expand... We would certainly be well fed! And healthily so!
Maddiemoiselle said: CN could be in charge Click to expand... We would certainly be well fed! And healthily so!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,416 What do you think @Tash26 should CN be in charge ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,418 I’m fairness I think Tash would be happy if we all took turns at being in charge
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,419 Amberrlicious said: I’m fairness I think Tash would be happy if we all took turns at being in charge Click to expand... this
Amberrlicious said: I’m fairness I think Tash would be happy if we all took turns at being in charge Click to expand... this
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,420 While talking about how much she hates it