SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,501 steved1231 said: Good evening all! Hope you all had a sublime weekend ! Click to expand... TY Hope you had a good one !
steved1231 said: Good evening all! Hope you all had a sublime weekend ! Click to expand... TY Hope you had a good one !
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,502 SarcasticSadie said: TY Hope you had a good one ! Click to expand... Oh it was going swimmingly until I manage to become burnt to a crisp today. Being red raw in Scotland was not on my 2026 bingo card
SarcasticSadie said: TY Hope you had a good one ! Click to expand... Oh it was going swimmingly until I manage to become burnt to a crisp today. Being red raw in Scotland was not on my 2026 bingo card
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,503 steved1231 said: Oh it was going swimmingly until I manage to become burnt to a crisp today. Being red raw in Scotland was not on my 2026 bingo card Click to expand... May I recommend a good whisky? It should help
steved1231 said: Oh it was going swimmingly until I manage to become burnt to a crisp today. Being red raw in Scotland was not on my 2026 bingo card Click to expand... May I recommend a good whisky? It should help
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,504 “Red raw in Scotland” sounds like a really crappy tv show
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,505 Amberrlicious said: “Red raw in Scotland” sounds like a really crappy tv show Click to expand... Or possibly a half decent porn
Amberrlicious said: “Red raw in Scotland” sounds like a really crappy tv show Click to expand... Or possibly a half decent porn
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,507 Scots are often redheads so Red, raw in scotland
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,508 I don't think I know any scottish porn stars
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,509 Amberrlicious said: Scots are often redheads so Red, raw in scotland Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,510 Wait. I'm also redhead. This could apply to me!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,511 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't think I know any scottish porn stars Click to expand... I know pitifully few And none Scottish afaik
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't think I know any scottish porn stars Click to expand... I know pitifully few And none Scottish afaik
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,512 I don't know if having a great knowledge of pornstars is something to be proud of or not
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,513 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know if having a great knowledge of pornstars is something to be proud of or not Click to expand... I know But you’d think I’d know a few lol NN AW KG of course That’s call that can think of
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know if having a great knowledge of pornstars is something to be proud of or not Click to expand... I know But you’d think I’d know a few lol NN AW KG of course That’s call that can think of
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,514 I know exactly who you're talking about lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,515 I should make a list of all the ones I can think of. No I shouldn't lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,516 Someone in chat recently shared someone else she was a fan of and I was like, umm yes, hot. Then immediately forgot her name
Someone in chat recently shared someone else she was a fan of and I was like, umm yes, hot. Then immediately forgot her name
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,519 SarcasticSadie said: I know Mother Teresa Click to expand... I haven’t seen any of her work
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,520 Amberrlicious said: I haven’t seen any of her work Click to expand... Will show ya