The ladies of millions have taught me a lot.I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here.
The ladies of millions have taught me a lot.I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here.
Oh soon catching up with me..he/she/they/them already have 1 follower.
I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here.
Same.I still forget n been here ages ha
Found it took me awhileI still forget n been here ages ha
CN been here the longest of us I think
Don’t even know where to find that..CN been here the longest of us I think
Omg what are you going to tell dear lord when time…Been sinning for ages huh
Click everyone’s name it shows the date they joinedDon’t even know where to find that..
Found only been here since january…Click everyone’s name it shows the date they joined
SureIm new
Who has been here the longest, that is..I think that's Maddie.