C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,581 ericx said: I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here. Click to expand... The ladies of millions have taught me a lot.
ericx said: I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here. Click to expand... The ladies of millions have taught me a lot.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,582 ConsciousNobody said: he/she/they/them already have 1 follower. Click to expand... Oh soon catching up with me..
ConsciousNobody said: he/she/they/them already have 1 follower. Click to expand... Oh soon catching up with me..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,583 ericx said: I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here. Click to expand... I still forget n been here ages ha
ericx said: I am amused you actually are reading those threads or maybe I still just not learned to navigate around here. Click to expand... I still forget n been here ages ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,584 SarcasticSadie said: I still forget n been here ages ha Click to expand... Same.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,586 SarcasticSadie said: I still forget n been here ages ha Click to expand... Found it took me awhile
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,587 Unless I get a notification I don’t notice much
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,588 Amberrlicious said: CN been here the longest of us I think Click to expand... Been sinning for ages huh
Amberrlicious said: CN been here the longest of us I think Click to expand... Been sinning for ages huh
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,589 Amberrlicious said: CN been here the longest of us I think Click to expand... Don’t even know where to find that..
Amberrlicious said: CN been here the longest of us I think Click to expand... Don’t even know where to find that..
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,590 SarcasticSadie said: Been sinning for ages huh Click to expand... Omg what are you going to tell dear lord when time…
SarcasticSadie said: Been sinning for ages huh Click to expand... Omg what are you going to tell dear lord when time…
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,591 ericx said: Don’t even know where to find that.. Click to expand... Click everyone’s name it shows the date they joined
ericx said: Don’t even know where to find that.. Click to expand... Click everyone’s name it shows the date they joined
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,592 Amberrlicious said: Click everyone’s name it shows the date they joined Click to expand... Found only been here since january…
Amberrlicious said: Click everyone’s name it shows the date they joined Click to expand... Found only been here since january…
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,593 Course some have deleted and come back so date doesn’t reflect exactly
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,597 Talkie-Toaster said: Im new Click to expand... Sure
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,599 ConsciousNobody said: I think that's Maddie. Click to expand... Who has been here the longest, that is..
ConsciousNobody said: I think that's Maddie. Click to expand... Who has been here the longest, that is..
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,600 It sometimes frighten me if I accidentally start using chat-talk irl…