The Hub? Stuff you learn in the school of sin?I think she’s been telling you about something she’s watched on The Hub
The Hub? Stuff you learn in the school of sin?I think she’s been telling you about something she’s watched on The Hub
If you scroll at the bottom of the page.Site I mean..
It was Ginxie.I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol
Spreadsheet that really sounds like something to my Scandinavian ears..I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol
It was notIt was Ginxie.
Hope?It was not
No just things relating to fcnI misunderstood.
I thought you were saying, who first said I keep spreadsheet to remember all the nicknames.
That is a very detailed and pre-planned intentional act.No just things relating to fcn
CNHey Jason.
Good thing. Rest your butt and eat the nuts.I know I could read back and try and catch up... but I don't have that in me