ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,621 SarcasticSadie said: I think she’s been telling you about something she’s watched on The Hub Click to expand... The Hub? Stuff you learn in the school of sin?
SarcasticSadie said: I think she’s been telling you about something she’s watched on The Hub Click to expand... The Hub? Stuff you learn in the school of sin?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,622 ericx said: Site I mean.. Click to expand... If you scroll at the bottom of the page. Copyright is dated 1998 - 2022, another 2010 - 2026. I know someone whose account is from 2015. So I would say a long time.
ericx said: Site I mean.. Click to expand... If you scroll at the bottom of the page. Copyright is dated 1998 - 2022, another 2010 - 2026. I know someone whose account is from 2015. So I would say a long time.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,623 Amberrlicious said: I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol Click to expand... It was Ginxie.
Amberrlicious said: I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol Click to expand... It was Ginxie.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,624 Amberrlicious said: I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol Click to expand... Spreadsheet that really sounds like something to my Scandinavian ears..
Amberrlicious said: I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol Click to expand... Spreadsheet that really sounds like something to my Scandinavian ears..
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,625 ConsciousNobody said: It was Ginxie. Click to expand... It was not
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,626 Amberrlicious said: It was not Click to expand... Hope?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,629 Keeping track of her many accounts and emails passwords
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,632 I misunderstood. I thought you were saying, who first said I keep spreadsheet to remember all the nicknames.
I misunderstood. I thought you were saying, who first said I keep spreadsheet to remember all the nicknames.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,636 ConsciousNobody said: I misunderstood. I thought you were saying, who first said I keep spreadsheet to remember all the nicknames. Click to expand... No just things relating to fcn
ConsciousNobody said: I misunderstood. I thought you were saying, who first said I keep spreadsheet to remember all the nicknames. Click to expand... No just things relating to fcn
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,637 I know I could read back and try and catch up... but I don't have that in me
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,638 Amberrlicious said: No just things relating to fcn Click to expand... That is a very detailed and pre-planned intentional act.
Amberrlicious said: No just things relating to fcn Click to expand... That is a very detailed and pre-planned intentional act.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,639 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Jason. Click to expand... CN
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,640 PlayfullDude said: I know I could read back and try and catch up... but I don't have that in me Click to expand... Good thing. Rest your butt and eat the nuts.
PlayfullDude said: I know I could read back and try and catch up... but I don't have that in me Click to expand... Good thing. Rest your butt and eat the nuts.