Oh yeah I guess that's a plusIt is... although it is Sunday Morning so there is the Saturday night shenanigan paitents clogging the system.....
Oh gosh yesQuite funny some of them.....
Well I guess that's not too bad. Easy for me to sayPain is around a 5 out of 10 am told by the paitent
Same, not me either.Not me!
Is it too late for popsicles?
Not too late.@ConsciousNobody may I have a popsicle please?
I saw some of them.I just found another drunk post![]()
Is the sames for me too.... I just have a sore butt from hospital chair...Well I guess that's not too bad. Easy for me to say
People are so nice. They just skip over me and keep goingI saw some of them.
Most thought they were cute.
Is there aNot too late.
at farmer's market.
they are giving fruit popsicles.. literally pureed frozen fruits.
I had 1 of each.
blend
blend
They are so so cuteI saw some of them.
Most thought they were cute.
No uOh y'all are precious