youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,781 @ConsciousNobody may I have a popsicle please?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,782 youngbustyredhead said: Is it too late for popsicles? Click to expand... I got 2... I'll share
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,783 BaileyXcX said: I may just say weird things when drunk posting Click to expand... we all do.....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,787 youngbustyredhead said: Not me! Click to expand... Don't worry young padawan, It will come.with practise....
youngbustyredhead said: Not me! Click to expand... Don't worry young padawan, It will come.with practise....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,788 BaileyXcX said: Hello Red Hello Dude Click to expand... Howdy Bailey
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,789 BaileyXcX said: Hello Red Hello Dude Click to expand... Howdy Bailey
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,790 PlayfullDude said: Don't worry young padawan, It will come.with practise.... Click to expand... And obviously I haven’t had much practice since I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago
PlayfullDude said: Don't worry young padawan, It will come.with practise.... Click to expand... And obviously I haven’t had much practice since I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,793 PlayfullDude said: Howdy Bailey Click to expand... How's things.?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,794 PlayfullDude said: How's things.? Click to expand... Perfect Thank you for asking How's you?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,795 youngbustyredhead said: And obviously I haven’t had much practice since I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago Click to expand... Oh...missed that... A belated happy birthday
youngbustyredhead said: And obviously I haven’t had much practice since I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago Click to expand... Oh...missed that... A belated happy birthday
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,796 PlayfullDude said: Oh...missed that... A belated happy birthday Click to expand... Ty!
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,797 BaileyXcX said: Perfect Thank you for asking How's you? Click to expand... I'm ok... Have been in ED with youngest for last 20hrs. Punctured lung playing football yesterday....
BaileyXcX said: Perfect Thank you for asking How's you? Click to expand... I'm ok... Have been in ED with youngest for last 20hrs. Punctured lung playing football yesterday....
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,798 BaileyXcX said: Glad you waited Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,799 PlayfullDude said: I'm ok... Have been in ED with youngest for last 20hrs. Punctured lung playing football yesterday.... Click to expand... Holy moly. I'm sorry to hear that What's the latest?
PlayfullDude said: I'm ok... Have been in ED with youngest for last 20hrs. Punctured lung playing football yesterday.... Click to expand... Holy moly. I'm sorry to hear that What's the latest?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,800 BaileyXcX said: Holy moly. I'm sorry to hear that What's the latest? Click to expand... Thanks.... had xrays about an hour ago.... waiting to find out if it is a chest drain or home
BaileyXcX said: Holy moly. I'm sorry to hear that What's the latest? Click to expand... Thanks.... had xrays about an hour ago.... waiting to find out if it is a chest drain or home