Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,201 Tash26 said: Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't Click to expand... But what else could I do ? I’ll see what I can do…
Tash26 said: Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't Click to expand... But what else could I do ? I’ll see what I can do…
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,202 I got the joke, I just don't listen to the band so I didn't know how to respond kind of like when you don't know what to do with your hands
I got the joke, I just don't listen to the band so I didn't know how to respond kind of like when you don't know what to do with your hands
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,203 Tash26 said: Richardo Nixoto Click to expand... goddamnit Tash lmfao
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,204 Amberrlicious said: But what else could I do ? I’ll see what I can do… Click to expand... Emmmmmm. Yes
Amberrlicious said: But what else could I do ? I’ll see what I can do… Click to expand... Emmmmmm. Yes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,206 Tash26 said: Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't Click to expand...
Tash26 said: Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,208 DrugDistributor said: I was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent Click to expand... Yeah weirdly Tr.ump is a polarising person on forums. Who'd have thunk it. So Admin chose to just change his name or the word of the position to something else
DrugDistributor said: I was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent Click to expand... Yeah weirdly Tr.ump is a polarising person on forums. Who'd have thunk it. So Admin chose to just change his name or the word of the position to something else
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,210 LilyBitCheeky said: Click to expand... Nah. That's Ricardo's cousin
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,212 DrugDistributor said: I got the joke, I just don't listen to the band so I didn't know how to respond kind of like when you don't know what to do with your hands Click to expand... Always use banana emoji when confused
DrugDistributor said: I got the joke, I just don't listen to the band so I didn't know how to respond kind of like when you don't know what to do with your hands Click to expand... Always use banana emoji when confused
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,214 Tash26 said: Always use banana emoji when confused Click to expand... youre the best
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,215 DrugDistributor said: Rodicko Click to expand... Rodickno
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,216 DrugDistributor said: youre the best Click to expand... Nooooo You're thinking of Gillette
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,219 LilyBitCheeky said: Click to expand... You just know this slut fucked his way to the top
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,220 Tash26 said: Nooooo You're thinking of Gillette Click to expand... Nooo, thats "The Best Men Can Be" You're thinking of Old Spice
Tash26 said: Nooooo You're thinking of Gillette Click to expand... Nooo, thats "The Best Men Can Be" You're thinking of Old Spice