But what else could I do ?Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't![]()
I’ll see what I can do…
But what else could I do ?Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't![]()
goddamnit Tash lmfaoRichardo Nixoto
Emmmmmm. YesBut what else could I do ?
I’ll see what I can do…
Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't![]()
Yeah weirdly Tr.ump is a polarising person on forums. Who'd have thunk it. So Admin chose to just change his name or the word of the position to something elseI was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent
Nah. That's Ricardo's cousin
Always use banana emoji when confusedI got the joke, I just don't listen to the band so I didn't know how to respond kind of like when you don't know what to do with your hands
youre the bestAlways use banana emoji when confused
RodicknoRodicko
You just know this slut fucked his way to the top
Nooo, thats "The Best Men Can Be"Nooooo
You're thinking of Gillette