can I get a discount? I can send my specimen over in a glass container if that works for youThis really isn't about me, folks.![]()
You are aesthetic, though!Bigger tits than me on that guy
Madisin.![]()
Too late its canon
can I get a discount? I can send my specimen over in a glass container if that works for you
Hope, look what you've done.you can keep the jar after
Fight meWhat???![]()
Unless you have udders that distract from the lack of size of your heart, dee dee doo~It's not about the size of the boobies but the size of the heart beating behind them.
Why?Fight me
Is this about chicken nuggets again?!
Being nice to people, I’ve read about that.I don't have udders so i have to get by by being nice to people.
I've been doing it. Whatever the books say, it's a high cost low reward kind of lifestyle, Unless you get really good at holding on to the small victories I would not recommend doing it too often.Being nice to people, I’ve read about that.![]()
You want it super hairy?