Fiiiiiiiiiiight meYou want it super hairy?![]()
Fiiiiiiiiiiight meYou want it super hairy?![]()
Sounds like too much effort.I've been doing it. Whatever the books say, it's a high cost low reward kind of lifestyle, Unless you get really good at holding on to the small victories I would not recommend doing it too often.
Do you want to be a masochist today? I'm in.Fiiiiiiiiiiight me
I just have to ask you this: Do you ever actually cook?I’m treating myself to Tex Mex today
that sounds lovely!I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning
A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack.I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning
Wooooooo
FightsWhat going on in the Milly today?
Go onI’m treating myself to Tex Mex today
Yes. Bitch.Do you want to be a masochist today? I'm in.![]()
Define “cook”I just have to ask you this: Do you ever actually cook?![]()
whAT??? FCN was way wilder, jeezA shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack.![]()
I dont really want to associate with anyone who does crackA shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack.![]()
say things that are cool and true and people want to hearDefine “cook”