Errr, first team to ever do the double I think you will find
Also, the toilets are clean![]()
Saving money on trophy cabinets means they can spend more on bleach i suppose.
Errr, first team to ever do the double I think you will find
Also, the toilets are clean![]()
Saving money on trophy cabinets means they can spend more on bleach i suppose.
And heated seats with phone chargers
Watford ya lucky if the seat even has a cover I bet
SupWe have sir Elton glory holes in our toilets.
wutDamn. I think @youngbustyredhead is having a horn![]()
Don’t know the context but, well, not that unlikely
Well I neverDon’t know the context but, well, not that unlikely
Aw!I wont hear another bad thing said about my penguin winglady
Yeah I do be!but yeah she does be horny for those authority types
Flipper lady?![]()
lol no, you just called me your wing lady, and I wondered if flipper was more appropriate for a penguinIs this one of your German professor fantasies?
IF I had a fantasy like this, I’d be the one getting rotatedRotating her like a rotisserie chicken
IF I had a fantasy like this, I’d be the one getting rotated