Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:58 AM #514,061 SarcasticSadie said: Errr, first team to ever do the double I think you will find Also, the toilets are clean Click to expand... Saving money on trophy cabinets means they can spend more on bleach i suppose.
SarcasticSadie said: Errr, first team to ever do the double I think you will find Also, the toilets are clean Click to expand... Saving money on trophy cabinets means they can spend more on bleach i suppose.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:01 PM #514,062 Anyway, I don't hate spurs. They are my 2nd team of sorts as my dad supported them The only teams I hate are Arsenal and man city. And a Dutch team called Roda J.C.
Anyway, I don't hate spurs. They are my 2nd team of sorts as my dad supported them The only teams I hate are Arsenal and man city. And a Dutch team called Roda J.C.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:02 PM #514,063 Talkie-Toaster said: Saving money on trophy cabinets means they can spend more on bleach i suppose. Click to expand... And heated seats with phone chargers Watford ya lucky if the seat even has a cover I bet
Talkie-Toaster said: Saving money on trophy cabinets means they can spend more on bleach i suppose. Click to expand... And heated seats with phone chargers Watford ya lucky if the seat even has a cover I bet
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:03 PM #514,064 SarcasticSadie said: And heated seats with phone chargers Watford ya lucky if the seat even has a cover I bet Click to expand... We have sir Elton glory holes in our toilets.
SarcasticSadie said: And heated seats with phone chargers Watford ya lucky if the seat even has a cover I bet Click to expand... We have sir Elton glory holes in our toilets.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:12 PM #514,065 Talkie-Toaster said: We have sir Elton glory holes in our toilets. Click to expand... Sup
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:12 PM #514,066 Does Elton John own Watford? Last edited: Today at 1:39 PM
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:32 PM #514,067 Maddiemoiselle said: Damn. I think @youngbustyredhead is having a horn Click to expand... wut
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:33 PM #514,068 youngbustyredhead said: wut Click to expand... Don’t know the context but, well, not that unlikely
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #514,069 Amberrlicious said: Don’t know the context but, well, not that unlikely Click to expand... Well I never
Amberrlicious said: Don’t know the context but, well, not that unlikely Click to expand... Well I never
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:40 PM #514,071 I wont hear another bad thing said about my penguin winglady
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:41 PM #514,072 but yeah she does be horny for those authority types
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:42 PM #514,073 Talkie-Toaster said: I wont hear another bad thing said about my penguin winglady Click to expand... Aw!
Talkie-Toaster said: I wont hear another bad thing said about my penguin winglady Click to expand... Aw!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:42 PM #514,075 Talkie-Toaster said: but yeah she does be horny for those authority types Click to expand... Yeah I do be!
Talkie-Toaster said: but yeah she does be horny for those authority types Click to expand... Yeah I do be!
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #514,076 youngbustyredhead said: Flipper lady? Click to expand... Is this one of your German professor fantasies?
youngbustyredhead said: Flipper lady? Click to expand... Is this one of your German professor fantasies?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:44 PM #514,077 Rotating her like a rotisserie chicken
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #514,078 Talkie-Toaster said: Is this one of your German professor fantasies? Click to expand... lol no, you just called me your wing lady, and I wondered if flipper was more appropriate for a penguin
Talkie-Toaster said: Is this one of your German professor fantasies? Click to expand... lol no, you just called me your wing lady, and I wondered if flipper was more appropriate for a penguin
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #514,079 Talkie-Toaster said: Rotating her like a rotisserie chicken Click to expand... IF I had a fantasy like this, I’d be the one getting rotated
Talkie-Toaster said: Rotating her like a rotisserie chicken Click to expand... IF I had a fantasy like this, I’d be the one getting rotated
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:46 PM #514,080 youngbustyredhead said: IF I had a fantasy like this, I’d be the one getting rotated Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: IF I had a fantasy like this, I’d be the one getting rotated Click to expand...