DavidM69forever Resident FCN Regular Sep 29, 2026 #48,745 Lilith2_0 said: It’s rare for me to binge watch anything, but I took a “mental health day” and am watching the rest of the Lizzie Borden Story that I didn’t watch over the weekend. Click to expand... Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting
Lilith2_0 said: It’s rare for me to binge watch anything, but I took a “mental health day” and am watching the rest of the Lizzie Borden Story that I didn’t watch over the weekend. Click to expand... Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting
DavidM69forever Resident FCN Regular Sep 29, 2026 #48,746 Just finished putting the boat way for the season, Now where is the advil?
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Sep 29, 2026 #48,747 DavidM69forever said: Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting Click to expand... Haha made me feel better about myself Also, highly recommend.
DavidM69forever said: Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting Click to expand... Haha made me feel better about myself Also, highly recommend.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 29, 2026 #48,748 Unwinding before sleep. Shouldn't be hard. Still feeling blergh
Rocco99 Resident FCN Regular Sep 30, 2026 #48,751 That's exactly what I need to do but im watching soccer
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 1, 2026 #48,759 Still alive and now off to the gym for the first time in ages
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Oct 1, 2026 #48,760 Wondering if tonight might be the loudest rainfall I've ever listened to while going to bed. Sweet dreams everyone!
Wondering if tonight might be the loudest rainfall I've ever listened to while going to bed. Sweet dreams everyone!