AdickmantiumIf his claws was a penis then yes
That’s terrible sorry
AdickmantiumIf his claws was a penis then yes
Well when have the fremch ever done anything correct.
The bloke that plays Doctor strange?Camembert is quite good
A brief 5 minutes
Hi Amber!Hello everyone
No time today
A brief 5 minutes
Minutes ? Is someone exaggerating?That's my chat up line.
Only by about 180 seconds![]()
More like Chuck G amiright???Settle down flavor flav
That’s terrible sorry
I have one upped you in the terrible departmentMore like Chuck G amiright???
More like Chuck G amiright???
I did joke yesterday about asking your advice about the 60sWhy do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference
I’ve heard of Public Enemy and Flava Flav, but I did double check the other guy’s nameWhy do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference
Was a chuck checkI’ve heard of Public Enemy and Flava Flav, but I did double check the other guy’s name
I did joke yesterday about asking your advice about the 60s