BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:29 PM #515,302 They were buried under Oasis' and Blurs fame it seems
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:29 PM #515,303 BunnyBeeHope said: They were buried under Oasis' and Blurs fame it seems Click to expand... They lean more towards glam rock I think. Can hear alot of Bowie influence i think.
BunnyBeeHope said: They were buried under Oasis' and Blurs fame it seems Click to expand... They lean more towards glam rock I think. Can hear alot of Bowie influence i think.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:29 PM #515,304 Talkie-Toaster said: 3 day weekend? Nice. Click to expand... Monday is a holiday so have 4 days off.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:30 PM #515,307 Lil_wonders said: Monday is a holiday so have 4 days off. Click to expand... Oh very nice. Enjoy!
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:30 PM #515,308 BunnyBeeHope said: @Amberrlicious would probably know them Click to expand... Yeah I wouldn't be suprised.
BunnyBeeHope said: @Amberrlicious would probably know them Click to expand... Yeah I wouldn't be suprised.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:31 PM #515,309 BunnyBeeHope said: Adding to playlist though, thanks Ciaran Click to expand... Do you like Reef?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:31 PM #515,310 You and her have an insane amount of music knowledge
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:31 PM #515,311 BunnyBeeHope said: You and her have an insane amount of music knowledge Click to expand... Music is life.
BunnyBeeHope said: You and her have an insane amount of music knowledge Click to expand... Music is life.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:32 PM #515,312 Talkie-Toaster said: Do you like Reef? Click to expand... I only know the hits but I do. The singer has a really unique voice
Talkie-Toaster said: Do you like Reef? Click to expand... I only know the hits but I do. The singer has a really unique voice
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:34 PM #515,315 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna start a thread and look for someone to take a flying kick in the face Click to expand... Can we all give nominations ?
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna start a thread and look for someone to take a flying kick in the face Click to expand... Can we all give nominations ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:35 PM #515,316 Ive listened to the same music for so long it was only when I dumped Spotify for YouTube music their algorithm helped me find alot of new bands
Ive listened to the same music for so long it was only when I dumped Spotify for YouTube music their algorithm helped me find alot of new bands
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:36 PM #515,317 Amberrlicious said: Can we all give nominations ? Click to expand... Those sort of threads are forbidden Stop being a clique
Amberrlicious said: Can we all give nominations ? Click to expand... Those sort of threads are forbidden Stop being a clique
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:36 PM #515,318 BunnyBeeHope said: Ive listened to the same music for so long it was only when I dumped Spotify for YouTube music their algorithm helped me find alot of new bands Click to expand... I can always help as well
BunnyBeeHope said: Ive listened to the same music for so long it was only when I dumped Spotify for YouTube music their algorithm helped me find alot of new bands Click to expand... I can always help as well
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:37 PM #515,319 BunnyBeeHope said: @Amberrlicious would probably know them Click to expand... Suede ? Yes I do, a few songs
BunnyBeeHope said: @Amberrlicious would probably know them Click to expand... Suede ? Yes I do, a few songs
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:37 PM #515,320 Amberrlicious said: Suede ? Yes I do, a few songs Click to expand... Kneewww it