Ohhh I do know Beautiful Ones.
They were buried under Oasis' and Blurs fame it seems
Monday is a holiday so have 4 days off.3 day weekend? Nice.
Monday is a holiday so have 4 days off.
@Amberrlicious would probably know them
Adding to playlist though, thanks Ciaran![]()
You and her have an insane amount of music knowledge
I only know the hits but I do. The singer has a really unique voiceDo you like Reef?
Can we all give nominations ?I'm gonna start a thread and look for someone to take a flying kick in the face
Can we all give nominations ?
Ive listened to the same music for so long it was only when I dumped Spotify for YouTube music their algorithm helped me find alot of new bands
Suede ? Yes I do, a few songs@Amberrlicious would probably know them
Kneewww itSuede ? Yes I do, a few songs