SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #515,723 Explains why I don’t know, never seen one
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #515,725 BaileyXcX said: Howdy Sadie Click to expand... Hey B
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #515,726 SarcasticSadie said: Explains why I don’t know, never seen one Click to expand... I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it
SarcasticSadie said: Explains why I don’t know, never seen one Click to expand... I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:20 PM #515,727 Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. It was a bit pffft never bothered again Click to expand...
Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. It was a bit pffft never bothered again Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:34 PM #515,729 Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it Click to expand... NINE NINE!
Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it Click to expand... NINE NINE!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:40 PM #515,732 youngbustyredhead said: Sausage ricotta pizza Click to expand... Vaguely Italian
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:41 PM #515,734 youngbustyredhead said: Sausage ricotta pizza Click to expand... Nduja?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:41 PM #515,735 @BaileyXcX still no sign of Snickerdoodle Twix
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:41 PM #515,736 SarcasticSadie said: Nduja? Click to expand... Not much, what’s nduja with you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:43 PM #515,737 Maddiemoiselle said: Goober gonna get stabbed Click to expand... This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood
Maddiemoiselle said: Goober gonna get stabbed Click to expand... This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:44 PM #515,738 SarcasticSadie said: This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood Click to expand... There are all sorts of communities Just look at this one
SarcasticSadie said: This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood Click to expand... There are all sorts of communities Just look at this one
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:49 PM #515,739 This community needs some regeneration
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:55 PM #515,740 Talkie-Toaster said: This community needs some regeneration Click to expand... Chile huh