SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:17 PM #515,722 Explains why I don’t know, never seen one
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #515,724 BaileyXcX said: Howdy Sadie Click to expand... Hey B
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:18 PM #515,725 SarcasticSadie said: Explains why I don’t know, never seen one Click to expand... I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it
SarcasticSadie said: Explains why I don’t know, never seen one Click to expand... I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:20 PM #515,726 Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. It was a bit pffft never bothered again Click to expand...
Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. It was a bit pffft never bothered again Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:34 PM #515,728 Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it Click to expand... NINE NINE!
Amberrlicious said: I watched the first few on Baileys recommendation. Was funny. But then started watching B99 and never went back to it Click to expand... NINE NINE!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:40 PM #515,731 youngbustyredhead said: Sausage ricotta pizza Click to expand... Vaguely Italian
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:41 PM #515,733 youngbustyredhead said: Sausage ricotta pizza Click to expand... Nduja?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:41 PM #515,734 @BaileyXcX still no sign of Snickerdoodle Twix
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:41 PM #515,735 SarcasticSadie said: Nduja? Click to expand... Not much, what’s nduja with you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:43 PM #515,736 Maddiemoiselle said: Goober gonna get stabbed Click to expand... This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood
Maddiemoiselle said: Goober gonna get stabbed Click to expand... This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:44 PM #515,737 SarcasticSadie said: This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood Click to expand... There are all sorts of communities Just look at this one
SarcasticSadie said: This ‘Community’ seems more like The Hood Click to expand... There are all sorts of communities Just look at this one
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:49 PM #515,738 This community needs some regeneration
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:55 PM #515,739 Talkie-Toaster said: This community needs some regeneration Click to expand... Chile huh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:55 PM #515,740 This is like the opposite of FCN haha Last edited: Yesterday at 10:11 PM