SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:54 PM #517,081 Hey Ciaran You ever been to Ronnie Scott’s?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:57 PM #517,082 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Ciaran You ever been to Ronnie Scott’s? Click to expand... Yeah im always im the jazz clubs
SarcasticSadie said: Hey Ciaran You ever been to Ronnie Scott’s? Click to expand... Yeah im always im the jazz clubs
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:59 PM #517,083 Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah im always im the jazz clubs Click to expand... SarcasticCnut huh
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:00 PM #517,084 Also you might have been, love music after all
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:02 PM #517,085 You have to listen to all the notes they aren't playing in jazz.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:05 PM #517,087 SarcasticSadie said: Made any new music recently ? Click to expand... Only in the toliet.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:08 PM #517,089 Made a whole thing about being depressed.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:10 PM #517,091 Depressed or horny There is no middle ground in music.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:11 PM #517,093 Always trying to put their winky in the kitchen sinky
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:11 PM #517,094 I have finally popped the hood on my Piano this last week again. Was telling Amber, have adopted the 100 hour method
I have finally popped the hood on my Piano this last week again. Was telling Amber, have adopted the 100 hour method
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:25 PM #517,095 SarcasticSadie said: I have finally popped the hood on my Piano this last week again. Was telling Amber, have adopted the 100 hour method Click to expand... Pop my hood bb
SarcasticSadie said: I have finally popped the hood on my Piano this last week again. Was telling Amber, have adopted the 100 hour method Click to expand... Pop my hood bb
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:30 PM #517,097 Talkie-Toaster said: Click to expand... I’m just going to expect that for everything I post now
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:30 PM #517,098 I think that cat is actually a voyeur!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:33 PM #517,100 That's libelous Voyeurism happens accidentally