Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:34 PM #518,162 I’ve never been good at them either. I think unless you are immersed in it it is very difficult.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:34 PM #518,163 I do think it’s better at following its own rules than Spanish (or English)
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #518,165 English is terrible. I’m happy I learnt it from the beginning and don’t have to try and learn it now.
English is terrible. I’m happy I learnt it from the beginning and don’t have to try and learn it now.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #518,166 youngbustyredhead said: As with Spanish, I’m doing just ok. I’m grasping the basic concepts and learning words, but actually forming sentences, especially speaking it, is a struggle Click to expand... This is me too btw although I do better speaking than writing
youngbustyredhead said: As with Spanish, I’m doing just ok. I’m grasping the basic concepts and learning words, but actually forming sentences, especially speaking it, is a struggle Click to expand... This is me too btw although I do better speaking than writing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:39 PM #518,168 Lil_wonders said: English is terrible. I’m happy I learnt it from the beginning and don’t have to try and learn it now. Click to expand... At least English doesn’t have 80 bajillion ways to conjugate verbs
Lil_wonders said: English is terrible. I’m happy I learnt it from the beginning and don’t have to try and learn it now. Click to expand... At least English doesn’t have 80 bajillion ways to conjugate verbs
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:39 PM #518,169 BunnyBeeHope said: Bratwurst Click to expand... Kirsche
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:40 PM #518,170 youngbustyredhead said: Kirsche Click to expand... Bless you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:41 PM #518,172 youngbustyredhead said: (That means cherry btw) Click to expand... How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make
youngbustyredhead said: (That means cherry btw) Click to expand... How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #518,174 BunnyBeeHope said: How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make Click to expand... Gebrochen means broken
BunnyBeeHope said: How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make Click to expand... Gebrochen means broken
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #518,175 BunnyBeeHope said: Do you guys like hot milk with cereal? Click to expand... I do not
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #518,176 BunnyBeeHope said: How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make Click to expand... Only English in the …… what ever it is they say.
BunnyBeeHope said: How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make Click to expand... Only English in the …… what ever it is they say.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:44 PM #518,177 BunnyBeeHope said: Do you guys like hot milk with cereal? Click to expand... Nope
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:44 PM #518,178 BunnyBeeHope said: How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make Click to expand... Nope. I misread this Erwischt means caught
BunnyBeeHope said: How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make Click to expand... Nope. I misread this Erwischt means caught
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #518,179 Lil_wonders said: Only English in the …… what ever it is they say. Click to expand... Bedroom?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:46 PM #518,180 BunnyBeeHope said: Do you guys like hot milk with cereal? Click to expand... Only porridge