conjugate my verbs bb
Or something
Or something
Wonder if it was the same one I clicked on and almost made comments.Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil
Dare I askAlso I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil
HahahaPorridge has been ruined by fcn
I did that earlier, kinda. More shaking my head in disappointment though rather than angerAlso I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil
This is psychoticEven on porridge I put cold milk.
AskDare I ask
Wonder if it was the same one I clicked on and almost made comments.
It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main pageDare I ask
But it’s hot so you add a little cold to cool it down.This is psychotic
I don’t even look in thereIt’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page
Oh I see the total catch of a man insulting a girlIt’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page
Sounds like what I clicked on.Oh I see the total catch of a man insulting a girl