Who hasn’t been added to the Avengers at this pointNever read the old stuff but yes originally 50s I think then brought back in the 80s as above. Then marvel brought the rights. Now he’s being added to the avengers
Who hasn’t been added to the Avengers at this pointNever read the old stuff but yes originally 50s I think then brought back in the 80s as above. Then marvel brought the rights. Now he’s being added to the avengers
I’ve never used this but that’s a big change!Marvel are shutting down marvel unlimited and partnering with Webtoons
Fcn had ruined this picture for meEarly 60s Marvel was awesome![]()
It was good 10 quid a month for access to almost every comic ever published by marvelI’ve never used this but that’s a big change!
Oh is there a thread I haven’t seen?Fcn had ruined this picture for me
*looks up 10 quid*It was good 10 quid a month for access to almost every comic ever published by marvel
Pounds*looks up 10 quid*
Cum-shot Pete?Fcn had ruined this picture for me
Stan Lee specifically done this to help him remember the names. Or so he said in a documentary I watched on himThey used to do a lot of alliteration in names
Peter Parker
Bruce banner
Reed richards
Paste pot Pete
Goober!NERDS