youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:17 PM #518,261 Amberrlicious said: Never read the old stuff but yes originally 50s I think then brought back in the 80s as above. Then marvel brought the rights. Now he’s being added to the avengers Click to expand... Who hasn’t been added to the Avengers at this point
Amberrlicious said: Never read the old stuff but yes originally 50s I think then brought back in the 80s as above. Then marvel brought the rights. Now he’s being added to the avengers Click to expand... Who hasn’t been added to the Avengers at this point
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:19 PM #518,263 BunnyBeeHope said: Marvel are shutting down marvel unlimited and partnering with Webtoons Click to expand... I’ve never used this but that’s a big change!
BunnyBeeHope said: Marvel are shutting down marvel unlimited and partnering with Webtoons Click to expand... I’ve never used this but that’s a big change!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:19 PM #518,264 youngbustyredhead said: Early 60s Marvel was awesome Click to expand... Fcn had ruined this picture for me
youngbustyredhead said: Early 60s Marvel was awesome Click to expand... Fcn had ruined this picture for me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:20 PM #518,265 youngbustyredhead said: I’ve never used this but that’s a big change! Click to expand... It was good 10 quid a month for access to almost every comic ever published by marvel
youngbustyredhead said: I’ve never used this but that’s a big change! Click to expand... It was good 10 quid a month for access to almost every comic ever published by marvel
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:20 PM #518,266 BunnyBeeHope said: Fcn had ruined this picture for me Click to expand... Oh is there a thread I haven’t seen?
BunnyBeeHope said: Fcn had ruined this picture for me Click to expand... Oh is there a thread I haven’t seen?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:21 PM #518,267 BunnyBeeHope said: It was good 10 quid a month for access to almost every comic ever published by marvel Click to expand... *looks up 10 quid*
BunnyBeeHope said: It was good 10 quid a month for access to almost every comic ever published by marvel Click to expand... *looks up 10 quid*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:21 PM #518,269 youngbustyredhead said: *looks up 10 quid* Click to expand... Pounds
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:22 PM #518,270 BunnyBeeHope said: Fcn had ruined this picture for me Click to expand... Cum-shot Pete?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:22 PM #518,271 Off to breakfast, tbc! Super fun nerding out with you Hope and Amber!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:23 PM #518,273 They used to do a lot of alliteration in names Peter Parker Bruce banner Reed richards Paste pot Pete
They used to do a lot of alliteration in names Peter Parker Bruce banner Reed richards Paste pot Pete
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:25 PM #518,275 Amberrlicious said: They used to do a lot of alliteration in names Peter Parker Bruce banner Reed richards Paste pot Pete Click to expand... Stan Lee specifically done this to help him remember the names. Or so he said in a documentary I watched on him
Amberrlicious said: They used to do a lot of alliteration in names Peter Parker Bruce banner Reed richards Paste pot Pete Click to expand... Stan Lee specifically done this to help him remember the names. Or so he said in a documentary I watched on him
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:26 PM #518,277 vanilla_hips said: Spoiler: Your daily annoyance Click to expand... So cute
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Today at 1:29 PM #518,279 SarcasticSadie said: NERDS Click to expand... Goober!