Tax reform

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dcdevon, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    So the political party that bitched for 8 yrs about Ob.ama adding to the deficit ( although every Repub before him did) now wants to pass a tax bill that will add 1 trillion to the deficit. Can we say fucking hypocrites ! Now I'm not someone who thinks the Dems are great. I'm under no illusions that they are or would be the saviors of America, but at least they say we want this and yeah it's gonna cost lol. Unlike the bait and switch party. I am welcome to debate on this. If anyone thinks I'm wrong I'd like to hear why. Unless you are a Nazi , alt right motherfucker in which case I will shut you down quick.

2. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    It's just the same here Devon. There's no money until suddenly 1.5 billion pounds can buy you into power. Self-serving greedy bastards at the top whichever way you lean :mad:

Dcdevon likes this.
  3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    So true Spangle although I'm glad May finally rebuked him. ' special relationship or not'

4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Wow only a political party desperate to enact some kind / any kind of legislative whatever would be jubilant about passing an unpopular to Americans of all backgrounds bill. The majority of the American people don't support this bill. And the only response they can give is essentially ' well just trust us you will like it eventually' wow Grand Ole Party it ain't !