KingOfDiamonds Nov 15, 2024 Analysts say alcohol ads have gone up 400% in 40 years, yet consumption remained the same. We either are too drunk to care or.. too drunk.
Analysts say alcohol ads have gone up 400% in 40 years, yet consumption remained the same. We either are too drunk to care or.. too drunk.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 12, 2024 Are bans permanent? Chat is separate from forums? I can still access here, but can't log into chat. I didn't say anything THAT bad.
Are bans permanent? Chat is separate from forums? I can still access here, but can't log into chat. I didn't say anything THAT bad.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 9, 2024 Alkaline alloys acclimated to my bio-organic bodybuilding beverages bond bodaciously to my biology.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 9, 2024 The fiery fervor is forever feral. Founded fondly and finely in your apparel
KingOfDiamonds Nov 7, 2024 Everything, I mean EVERYTHING... is balance. Even too much water or too much air can kill you.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 3, 2024 King Midas here. Gold hands, gold touch. Just hold up, no rush. You blush and stuff, while I'm so nervous, I'm flushed.
King Midas here. Gold hands, gold touch. Just hold up, no rush. You blush and stuff, while I'm so nervous, I'm flushed.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 3, 2024 The dynamic of the mechanics manage to grind the gears. Had it at a status as bad as the sight of fear.
The dynamic of the mechanics manage to grind the gears. Had it at a status as bad as the sight of fear.

Reactions: Badass_Babe, KingOfDiamonds and Lil_wonders