KingOfDiamonds Dec 3, 2024 JKrive & Peter Matson -- Ewesse Ye (ft. Sammy Love) https://youtu.be/uOP_vHPAtVA?si=By7XibsSDPSqoo3q
KingOfDiamonds Dec 1, 2024 Idk, Heidiwil is kinda like a Mom of FCN, so her being upset kinda makes me upset. I will knock a nig ga out for her.
Idk, Heidiwil is kinda like a Mom of FCN, so her being upset kinda makes me upset. I will knock a nig ga out for her.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 28, 2024 Tonight (I'm Loving You) --- Enrique Iglesia https://youtu.be/_l2Ql9egTiw?si=O_nMG0hXsAC4UNvR
KingOfDiamonds Nov 27, 2024 Laundry, haircut, gym. Semi-productive day... despite the edge-gooning in the AM
KingOfDiamonds Nov 23, 2024 Moving In Stereo by The Cars https://youtu.be/y5oPZFDci80?si=-ENsi-skdPFjKYAv
KingOfDiamonds Nov 23, 2024 The cowardly honor me as long as I exoner thee. Action, action. The work I put my back in. Black skin bastard, nobody's askin.
The cowardly honor me as long as I exoner thee. Action, action. The work I put my back in. Black skin bastard, nobody's askin.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 23, 2024 Im like WOWy, Zowy, I wanna move to Maui. Eat some Mahi teriyaki, munching on the hourly. Flowery, sour seed. The power you endow me.
Im like WOWy, Zowy, I wanna move to Maui. Eat some Mahi teriyaki, munching on the hourly. Flowery, sour seed. The power you endow me.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 17, 2024 Power to change what I cannot accept. Patience to accept what I cannot change. Knowledge to know the difference.
Power to change what I cannot accept. Patience to accept what I cannot change. Knowledge to know the difference.
KingOfDiamonds Nov 16, 2024 It took me THIS long to realize that "be there or be square" is because, if you're not there, then you're not a round.
It took me THIS long to realize that "be there or be square" is because, if you're not there, then you're not a round.