"hi love, me but not me again. I'm debating if I say really raunchy things just to make Ciaran look like a weirdo. I guess we'll see. for now, let's bask in each other as long as we can <3"
Right you, I know you won't be here, but your Ivy left me with a task, and I intend to carry it out
"hi Hope, it's ivy. well. it looks like it's Ciaran, but it's ivy. I promise. he hasn't gone full lezzie. yet. I love you so much. sending you the tightest, sweetest hugs today. I'll be back in one week's time <3"
I'm proud of many of my friends here, but I feel like I don't tell you enough, or that it may come across in jest, but....The growth in confidence, the joy you spread, the laughter you spread, the love you show Ivy, the care you show others, how can I not be. I'm proud of you Hope. Every single day.


Reactions: BunnyBeeHope, youngbustyredhead and Deleted member 1394328