D D Deleted member 1394328 Oct 24, 2025 I saw a light switch at work today. Reminded me of a koala. I added some koala ears to it.
Lil_wonders Oct 6, 2025 Sometimes, when this place gets kind of empty Sound of their breath fades with the light I think about the loveless fascination Under the Milky Way tonight…
Sometimes, when this place gets kind of empty Sound of their breath fades with the light I think about the loveless fascination Under the Milky Way tonight…
Lil_wonders Sep 30, 2025 Sometimes you think you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found.
Lil_wonders Sep 27, 2025 Today I am going to go to gym, do some gardening and go be social. That’s if I can get myself off the couch.
Today I am going to go to gym, do some gardening and go be social. That’s if I can get myself off the couch.
Lil_wonders Sep 20, 2025 I feel like I should update my status, but really haven’t got much to say. Sooooo will just say this Be kind
I feel like I should update my status, but really haven’t got much to say. Sooooo will just say this Be kind
Lil_wonders Sep 17, 2025 It has been a good day today. Hope everyone on the other side of the world has a good one too. Now it’s time to get some sleep. Goodnight x
It has been a good day today. Hope everyone on the other side of the world has a good one too. Now it’s time to get some sleep. Goodnight x
Lil_wonders Sep 17, 2025 Yay. My profile picture loaded.pity it wasn’t the one I meant to put up. It will do for now though.